A John Monaghan Group Lehigh Valley, Realtors associate can greatly simplify the process of buying a home in the Greater Lehigh Valley, PA area by helping you focus on the important issues that you may have overlooked. Your real estate Associate can help you:
- Become familiar with mortgages and get pre-approved before you even start looking; being pre-approved strengthens your offer when you do find the right home.
- Understand your credit score and obtain a copy of your credit report. Your Associate can also offer you valuable suggestions that may help improve your score to get you a lower interest rate.
- Determine your housing needs and wants, considering size, location, style and your budget.
- Answer important questions, such as:
- How much house should I buy?
- What mortgages and programs are available to me?
- How much will the closing costs be?
- Should I get a home inspection?
Your John Monaghan Group Lehigh Valley Associate will answer these questions and suggest even more things you will need to consider before purchasing a new home.
Once you are pre-approved and have determined your housing needs,your associate will prepare a list of homes that fit in your parameters and will schedule appointments so you can start looking. There are many types of real estate investments in the area and your Associate will help you find the perfect property or home for your family that falls within your budget. When you are ready to make an offer, your Associate will walk you through the process and will continue to guide you all the way through through settlement on your home purchase. Contact us today for more information.